Ready to dig into the best-roasted salmon recipe? This is an easy recipe for a quick weeknight meal!
Salmon is a heart-healthy dish and loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B and potassium. This popular fish is a favorite all year round and easy to make too.
This salmon recipe is great if you are looking for something that is gluten-free, low carb, keto, paleo, and Whole30 compliant!
Here is what you will need for 4-6 salmon fillets:
- 2 Cloves of fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Season the salmon wit the salt and pepper. Cut lemon and set aside. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a bowl large enough for the salmon.
2. marinate salmon for at least 30 minutes before baking. Once ready, preheat over to 400.
3. Roast salmon for approximately 14 minutes.
4. Serve with lemon on side. Enjoy!!
Garnish with roasted asparagus or veggie of your choice.