Finding delicious snacks that won’t make you break the Paleo lifestyle is possible. If you want something sweet and decadent, then you simply need to try out this stuffed banana recipe:
- Two bananas sliced in half.
- Almond butter.
- Walnuts or pecans.
- Coconut butter.
- Chocolate chips.
- Sea salt.
- Place banana halves on a plate.
- Spread almond butter onto two of the halves.
- Place the remaining halves on top of the
- Top the banana sandwich with walnuts, pecans, coconut butter, mini chocolate chips and sea salt flakes.
- Eat right away or store in the refrigerator or freezer.
The best part about this recipe is that you can mix and match the ingredients. For example, if you like cranberries instead of nuts, you can add them on top. It makes two servings that are about 180 calories each.