- 1 Mission Low Carb Tortilla
- Cooking Spray
- Pizza Sauce
- Crushed Hot Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut piece of aluminum foil big enough to hold the burrito sized low carb Mission tortilla.
- Spray with cooking spray and place tortilla on foil
- Spread out pizza sauce. Cover with a light coating of oregano and add crushed pepper to taste.
- Add slices of mozzarella and top with mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, etc.
- Baking in oven for 14 minutes
- Top with Parmesan Cheese
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prepared in this manner, the burrito will remain soft and the pizza must be eaten with a knife and fork. For a more crisp finish, place the low carb burrito in a toaster oven and toast for a few minutes before proceeding. Or, use the Joseph’s pita bread rather than the tortilla/burrito.
*Fold up the aluminum foil one inch all around so sauce will not spill over during baking.
**Turn the pizza 180 degrees halfway through the baking interval.
***Add the grated Parmesan or Romano cheese as soon as it comes out of the oven.