- 3 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Place fish in a glass pan and preheat oven to 350.
- Combine and melt the butter and lemon juice in the microwave, then pour over the fillets.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients (vary the amounts of each to your liking).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
**Frozen, farmed tilapia individually vacuum-sealed is a nutrition value. Try to get fish farmed in this country or Canada since China-farmed fish have been identified as potentially contaminated.
This recipe is from here.